We Are Talking About: Olay Body Wash plus Crème Ribbons
What It Looks Like:
What I Love About It:
- The scent is wonderful and lasts you until end of the day.
- It also helps to moisturize your skin a lot more than ordinary liquid soap.
- Love the fact that it is a stress-reliever and helps to put me in a better mood before I got into the shower.
- It does not leave any residue after shower.
The Minus Points About It:
I live in the tropic with high humidity and find that if used too often as in 2-3 times a day for a few days in a row, there would be like a layer of film of dirt trapped underneath. So I would use once a day or skip a day for it, depending on the weather.
How to Use:
- Squirt some of the liquid onto the *loofa. The quantity should be about 1-2 teaspoon.
- Wet a bit with water and let the bubbles blossom.
- Scrub your body and rinse.
Reference and Notes:
- It works much better with a loofa than normal sponge.
- For those who may not know what a loofa is, this is what a loofa looks like:
- The official Olay website - Olay Body Wash plus Crème Ribbons.
- For the review in Malay - Olay Body Wash plus Crème Ribbons